Inferno has native animation support NEW in 8.0!
React-like API, concepts and component lifecycle events. Switch over easily with inferno-compat.
One of the fastest front-end frameworks for rendering UI in the DOM, making 60 FPS on mobile possible.See Our Benchmarks
Isomorphic rendering on both client and server, along with fast-booting from server-side renders.
Inferno is different, yet familiar...
- Inferno doesn't have a fully synthetic event system like React does. Inferno has a partially synthetic event system, instead opting to only delegate certain events (such as `onClick`).
- Inferno doesn't support React Native. Inferno was only designed for the browser/server with the DOM in mind.
- Inferno doesn't support legacy string refs, use `createRef` or callback `ref` API
- Inferno provides lifecycle events on functional components. This is a major win for people who prefer lightweight components rather than ES2015 classes.
- Inferno is able to use the React Dev Tools extensions for Chrome/Firefox/etc to provide the same level of debugging experience to the Inferno user via `inferno-devtools`.
- Inferno styles are set using CSS property names [background-color: blue] rather than [backgroundColor: blue]. camelCase styles are supported through inferno-compat package.
Thank you to all our backers! [Become a backer]
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]